Entry-Level Class A CDL Driver
Morristown Express is seeking an Entry-Level CDL Class A Driver to work in the Indiana region who has at least 1 year of tractor-trailer experience and Tanker endorsement on their CDL (Hazmat endorsement not needed, Tanker endorsement not required to apply). Paid driver training. Transition pay. Competitive benefits. Inquire about salary and bonuses.
- $1,100/wk guaranteed transition pay starting on the second week and continues for 8 weeks.
- Average income totaling between $55,000-61,000 annually. Top drivers earn over $65,000/yr.
- $950/wk guaranteed minimums.
- Limited amount of overnight trips.
- Paid tanker training and orientation.
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
- Out and back freight.
- High-quality, driver-assigned equipment.
- Consistent freight lanes.
- On-site maintenance and dispatch.
- Class A CDL.
- 1 year of tractor-trailer experience.
- Tanker endorsement (not required to apply).
- Capable of passing DOT physical and drug screening.
Job Calling Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm
To speak to a recruiter call: