To speak to a recruiter call:
$1100 a week minimum “Guaranteed Transition Pay”.
Our entry-level CDL class drivers benefit from the Morristown Express’ guaranteed transition pay. Transition pay is a benefit that very few competing trucking companies offer to their drivers. Getting paid during transition helps to provide our new drivers with a sense of security as they go through the familiarization and training phase of their employment. We find that when drivers are confident, they are more focused and, as a result, will perform at their optimum.
Guaranteed transition pay includes a payment of at least $1,100 weekly starting in the second week of employment. The transition payment continues for 8 weeks. Our support for new drivers doesn’t stop there. Another benefit for Morristown Express’ new drivers is the $500 bonus they receive upon completing their 12th week of employment.
We are currently recruiting full-time Class A truck drivers. If you’ve been looking into the best OTR trucking companies in the region, we invite you to take a closer look at what we have to offer.
As a Morristown Express driver, this is what your compensation package will look like:
- An average annual income ranging from $55,000 to $61,000 with top drivers earning above $65,000
- Out and back freight
- A guaranteed minimum payment of $950 weekly
- Maintenance and on-site dispatch
- Regular freight lanes assigned to you (so you won’t have too many disruptions to your established schedules)
- Infrequent overnight assignments (Most of your tasks will be completed during the workday)
- Equipment assigned to you
- Paid orientation and tank training
- A comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and 401k provisions)
What qualifications make you a potential Morristown Express Driver?
- Possess a Class A CDL along with at least one year tractor-trailer experience.
- Tanker endorsement (you can still apply if you don’t have this available)
- The capacity to pass DOT physical assessment and drug screening tests
Our lucrative pay package, combined with our professional and growth facilitating environment, makes Morristown Express the ideal provider of CDL Class A truck driving jobs for new and seasoned CDL Class A holder. At Morristown Express, we are committed to ensuring that our CDL Class A recruiting strategies result in the building of a team that offers world-class OTR trucking and regional truck driving services.